A Revolutionary New Surfboard Construction
Stronger - Ding Resistant - Eco Friendly
Why Is Better?
Polycarbonate is the same material used in bulletproof glass and is known for its strength and
anti-shatter properties. PC8 construction provides a stronger, lighter, more durable board, all while maintaining the performance, flex pattern, look and feel of a traditional hand-shaped surfboard.
Benefits of Polycarbonate
- Extreme Impact, Ding & UV Resistance
- ‘Looks & Feels’ Exactly Like A Traditional Board, Only Stronger
- More Durable Than Average PU Board
- Eco Friendly: No Toxic Dust/Waste, Recyclable Materials
- Less Customer Returns (Ideal For Surf Schools/Rental Boards)
- Safer For Surfers Due To Polycarbonate’s Impact Absorbing Properties
- Cutting Edge Digital HD Graphics (On Par With Snowboard Technologies)
- 80% Faster Production & Lead time